|Long Tail Tourist Boats in Thailand|
- Prepay Longtail Traditional Boat Tour at your hotel or nearest travel agent for a price ranging from 1,100 to 2,000 Thai Baht ($34 to $62) per person, depending on season and promotional pricing (always check for an extra discount :) ).
- Tourist Bus will usually arrange pick up at your hotel or nearest collection point between 9am to 10 am in the morning.
- The Tourist Bus will then proceed on a 1.5 hour journey to Phang Nga Pier however there is a short sightseeing break at the Monkey Caves attraction where visitors can see the caves with special Buddha statue, feed the monkeys and also grab quick snacks and refreshments before continuing to the Pier destination.
- Once arrived at the Pier you soon are loaded onto a Traditional Thai Longtail Boat which will start off your sea adventure with a Tour of Phang Nga Bay which is famous for its natural environment, rocks, islands and caves (as well as 007 movie locations).
- Next up is a stop at Koh Panyee aka Muslim Fishing Village, a manmade ring of houses built on stilts around a tall rocky island. This is where you most likely have a traditional Thai lunch as well as tour of the souvenir shops and stalls while looking at the fisherman's unique way of life.
- Right after lunch is a trip to the Sea Caves at Talu Island for some impressive canoeing and sightseeing that makes the trip even more worthwhile - it has to be seen to be believed!
- Finally it will be time to visit the main attraction of James Bond Island for the special tour and photo opportunities based on the movie and around the James Bond Rock aka Koh Tapu / Nail Island. Time on the island is short but you get the chance to see and photo everything possible, or even buy a souvenir from the local stalls... Overall it is a great experience for all fans of "The Man with the Golden Gun" movie.
- After that last island visit you get taken back to the Pier by longtail boat and usually returned via bus to your Hotel by around 6pm